How to participate
- ArchiMinimal Photo Challenge takes place from 1 to 30 June 2018. To be admitted to the next evaluation phase, each team must deliver their work on 30 June 2018.
- The works must be composed of a TITLE, a SYNOPSIS and contain from a minimum of 8 to a maximum of 15 PHOTOGRAPHS.
- The photographic works, so composed, must be sent on June 30th 2018 to the email address that will be communicated to the TEAM LEADERS of each team in private form.
For the Jury to proceed with the evaluation of the photographic works, the following indications are recommended:
- Stylistic homogeneity: the works are characterized by a unique, homogeneous style;
- Storytelling: the works must represent a photographic narrative project, the photographs must therefore be linked to each other;
- Numbering: sequentially organized photographs must be numbered;
- Formats: photographs must have the same format and orientation. The standard formats normally used in photography are recommended, with particular preference for 3: 2 and / or 1: 1 formats (no crop)
- Dimensions and resolution: the photographs included in the works have at least 2048 mpx in the long side and a resolution of 300 dpi;
- Watermark and Rights: watermarks of any kind are not allowed, the ownership of the photographs and their rights remain with the authors.
The Jurors will evaluate the photographic works in the three weeks after the delivery deadline. They will assign a score for each of the outlined macro-criteria. The evaluation macro-criteria are related to a subjective assessment, not taking into account any technical consideration, and an objective assessment considering their pertinence to the theme, the idea and the power of the storytelling, but also the compositional technique and the stylistic coherence. The final scores obtained by each work and for each of the assessed macro-criteria will be multiplied by a specific coefficient. The calculation is based on a measure which assigns greater importance to the objective evaluation, then to the technical evaluation and finally to the subjective evaluation.
All submitted works will be evaluated according to the criteria above and will receive a final score. The outcome of the Juror’s evaluations will be officially announced on 25.07.2018.